About Lightform, Inc.
Our mission is to enable magical experiences with hidden technology.
We’re combining years of experience in computer vision, augmented reality, and hardware design to create design tools for projected AR.
Designed in San Francisco
225 7th Street., San Francisco, CA 94103
Our previous work
We fell in love with projection at Disney Imagineering. We’ve made projected AR gaming prototypes at Microsoft Research. We’ve made robotic visions of the future at Bot & Dolly. We’ve toured with Skrillex. We’ve designed the DAQRI AR helmet. Now we are bringing advanced projection technology to everyone.
CEO & Founder
CTO & Founder
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Graphics Software Engineer
- Sam Aborne, Advisor
- Anum Awan, Product Designer
- Aman Bindra, Princ Embedded Engineer
- Ruby Chen, Sr UX Designer
- Jim Goldstein, Head of Marketing
- James Reid, Dir of Ops
- Mikey Robins, Product Designer
- Josh Gustafson, Principal Software Engineer
- Jose Conchello, Software Engineer
- Lenet Ron, Marketing Associate
If you’re passionate about the intersection of art, machine learning, computer vision, and hardware, we’d love to talk. We’re looking for amazing folks in design, engineering, marketing, and operations. Come build the future of digital with us.