Content Creation Powered by Computer Vision
Creator 2021 includes several new features and improvements.
- A new user interface streamlines the projection mapping workflows & pairing process.
- Sound reactive effects provide an added creative dimension to projection mapping projects.
- Scan algorithms have been improved to provide more accurate results, faster scanning, greater post-processing control, and better response in darker lighting conditions.
- Access over 900,000 free stock videos in Creator’s new asset library.
- Pixel-based masking tools (Magic Wand, Magic Brush & Brush) have been enhanced to more optimally apply a mask
Scan Based Smart Selection
Lightform’s structured light technology creates a “smart scan,” creating an image of a scene as if taken from the projector’s point-of-view. Creator’s raster selection tools (Magic Wand and Magic Brush) enable selections to be made intuitively within the smart scan.
Make synchronized audiovisual projections by applying reactive filters to your projects. Your Lightform device can capture sound from its surroundings and utilize it to create projection mapped visualizations in real-time.
Many of Lightform Creator’s built-in effects utilize the colors, shapes, and depth in your scene, allowing for compelling projections that automatically adapt to the objects you are mapping.
Browse through hundres of thousands of stock videos and animations directly in Creator or import your own videos, images, and GIFs. With so much content available, you can always find the perfect asset for any project needs.
Conventional Mapping Tools
Create and transform shapes, perspective warp, edit your masks with real-time feedback, apply blend modes, and all the regular tools you’d expect from a projection mapping software. Lightform Creator makes modifying masks and adding content a breeze.
Creator Minimum Requirements
64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor*
Most GPUs supporting OpenGL 4.1+
8 GB of RAM minimum (16 GB+ recommended)
1 GB of free disk space for install