There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Lightform:
- You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- You must return the product to Lightform in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the peripherals and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect the shipment to ensure all parts have been returned and the device is undamaged. Once the item has been inspected a refund will be initiated (usually within 2-5 business days).
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within three business days of verified inspection of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Product Limited Warranty
Lightform warrants that for a period of one year from shipment, the Product (excluding Software, which is supported, not warrantied) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the documentation provided with the Product. In the event of a defect, contact Lightform at [email protected] for replacement instructions.
Lightform’s sole obligation under this warranty will be at its option to repair or replace the Product and the replaced product will be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty. Replacement products may contain new or refurbished parts. This warranty does not apply to Products damaged by misuse, accident, electrical disturbance or normal wear and tear. The Product is not designed for or warranted against damage from use in areas subject to extreme temperature, excessive moisture, or other inherently hazardous environments. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, LIGHTFORM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.